<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/154555583816873318?origin\x3dhttp://forlornsolitary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Bored in class,
slacking throughout the lessons...
The main reason was that I've already
known about the topics that they were
teaching...

Got back our science test and wasn't
shocked at my lousy results as it became
really common to me...
but to think that I've
studied for only 15mins
and have passed it,
its a sense of relief..
i was glad that it delayed my S.I.P ><


darker nights
Name:Ong Wei Keong
Age:14
School:Opss
Hobby: Singing
Potential: Acting
Email: Desire_x2@hotmail.com

Wishes
Watch
Stylish-Backpack
Costumes
Camera
Dislikes
ยน Apologies
2 Coldness
3 anger
4 insults
5 Approach
6 Pursues
EntErTainments

whispers hello


one last dance

Exits

Aluminis
Esther
Hafiz
PxPrimary SchMates
ShiMin
Michelle
Evelyn
OpSs SchMate
Benny
Derrick,
Douglas
Jefferson
Kent

i will return
credits
designer: anxiety
image: gnato
brushes: miss m shadymedusa moargh
Ex-lover

yeehui